Pertex 8048 is an 80mole% hydrolysed, high molecular weight polyvinyl alcohol. It is manufactured by TianJin Sunnymer Suspending Agents Co,. Ltd. Which has been specially developed for use as a primary suspending agent for vinyl chloride suspension polymerization.
|Appearance||White powder solid|
|Degree of Hydrolysis||78.5 – 81.5||mole%|
|Viscosity @ 20°C, 4% solution||44.0-52.0||mPa.s|
|Ash Content||0.5 max.||% as Na2O|
The use our suspending agents requires no significant plant modification.
The principal advantages of using Pertex 8048 can be summarised as follows:
1. The polymer build-up in the reactor is low, reducing down-time for cleaning.
2. Pertex 8048 is used to make SPVC with a wide range of porosities and bulk densities.
3. The desired grain size can be achieved using low levels of Pertex 8048.
4. SPVC grains of high bulk density are produced.
5. The SPVC grains made with Pertex 8048 tend to be more spherical such that slightly higher bulk density may be combined with minimum reduction in porosity and with optimum flow characteristics.
1. Pertex 8048 should be stored away from wet areas and naked flames. Ingress of moisture should be avoided to maintain product quality.
2. As supplied, the product should remain fit for use for 12 months from the date of delivery. Beyond that date, the material may still be fit for use, but we would advise that it is good practice to test the material. As such, we advise that material stored for 12 months or more after delivery should be tested before use.
3. Pertex 8048 is supplied in 20kg (nominal) paper sacks. Each sack carries the grade number, batch number and net weight. Deliveries are palletised with each pallet being stretch wrapped and labelled with the relevant shipping marks.
Before handling, please read the Safety Data Sheet of this product for advice on safety, use and disposal.
For further information regarding this product please refer to:
TianJin Sunnymer Suspending Agents Co., Ltd Head Office
Phone: +86 (0)22 63313182
FAX: +86 (0)22 63313199